I did some looking into using VB.Net with PeopleSoft. If you are using VB6, you can look at the Excel to CI macros and find out how to post to an iScript, but VB.Net is different. Here are some links that might help:
- Snippet: HTTP Post, POST XML FILE OVER HTTP POST (VB.NET)
- HttpWebResponse.StatusCode Property
- How to use HttpWebRequest to send POST request to another web server?
- Error: This header must be modified using the appropriate property
- HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() throwing 500 error
- how to resolve http error 504 code