This page has moved. Please update your links:
There is more information on the Internet than you might expect. Here are some links that you might find handy.
Oracle Official PeopleBooks
- Customer Relationship Management Release 9.0 (CRM)
- Enterprise Learning Management Release 9.0 (ELM)
- Enterprise Performance Management Release 9.0 (EPM)
- Financials Supply Chain Management Release 9.0 (FSCM)
- Human Resources Management System and Campus Solutions Release 9.0 (HRCS)
- PeopleTools Release 8.49 (PT)
- Portal Solutions Release 9.0 (PS)
- PeopleTools 8.49 link from here
- PeopleTools 8.46
- HRMS/Student 8.9 + PeopleTools 8.46
- Financials 8.8 + PeopleTools 8.46
- HRMS 8.3 + PeopleTools 8.14 link from here
- Financials 8.8 + PeopleTools 8.44
- Financials 8.9 + PeopleTools 8.46
- Campus Solutions 9.0
- CRM 9.0
- Oracle offers their PeopleBooks in PDF form
- UF Instruction Guides
- List of How To Guides
- Anderson University – ITS Knownledge Base
- California State University: PeopleSoft Student Administration Support
- Grey Sparling
- PeopleSoft Corner
- Jim’s PeopleSoft Journal
- Driven by PeopleSoft motivated by MicroSoft
- The PeopleSoft DBA Blog
- PeopleSoft Technical Blog
March 24, 2008 at 4:23 pm
I want to find out more about weblib_Query record and where can I get a source code for CreateQueryCrstalURL similar to CreateQueryURL. Your help will be much appreciated;
March 25, 2008 at 6:40 am
I am sorry that I cannot help with a source code example because I haven’t worked with that function. I will have to spend some time on it because it looks like there are some interesting functions in there.
But, I can suggest doing a PeopleCode Dump. Use Application Designer, and choose the “Find In…” command from the Edit menu. Then, enter a semicolon(;) for the search text. Finally, check the option to “Save PeopleCode to File”. This will take a long time to run so let it run overnight, but once it runs, you can use any text editor to search for examples.
I found one example of CreateQueryCrystalURL on the page QRY_SELECT. Another on the page QUERY_VIEWER_SRCH. To view those, open the page in App Designer, and right click and choose to view the PeopleCode. Another example exists on the record QRYSELECT_WRK, field QRYSEARCHBTN, event FieldChange. I did my search on HRMS 8.9, but I would guess these objects are part of PeopleTools and might be in all of the PeopleSoft installations.
I hope that helps.
June 11, 2008 at 12:56 am
[…] Filed under: Blog — digitaleagle @ 12:56 am Just a quick update: I updated the PeopleBooks Resources links with some new links and removed the old broken ones. Hope that […]
July 2, 2008 at 7:29 pm
Nice collection of resources you have there.
I’ve started my own collection on my PeopleSoft Wiki – which I thought might be useful:
July 17, 2008 at 11:02 pm
[…] Blog Update Filed under: Blog — digitaleagle @ 11:02 pm I just found a new wiki site from Anderson University. I have added it to the Resources List. […]
September 4, 2008 at 10:02 am
One of the excellent Peoplesoft information I come across.
September 10, 2009 at 9:16 am
Hi! I was surfing and found your blog post… nice! I love your blog. 🙂 Cheers! Sandra. R.